All the Downloads in the RTEMS CENTRE website are restricted to authorized users (the authorization is granted by the project administration).
If you wish to download any of the RTEMS Centre Support Tools you must send an email to:
with the following information:
- User-name used to register in the RTEMS CENTRE
- Name of the company
- Nationality and national registration number of the company
- Responsible Department within the company
- Company's contact person
- E-mail address
- Website address
- ESA's international cooperation agreement (if any)
- RTEMS CENTRE product of interest
- The purpose of using the RTEMS CENTRE product
- Is there any intended or potential military application of the product?
- Is there any re-export intent (intermediate destination)?
- Need of technical assistance?
The information placed on the email, shall be used by the project administration to allow access to the download area.
If you have already a user account with authorization you will need to log in to view the contents of the download area.
If you are already logged in (with an authorized account), you may access the RTEMS CENTRE download area throughout the following links :
If you wish to download throughout the ftp access you may do so, Note that, this will require additional authentication in the ftp server (Extra Note: the user login data is the same as the RTEMS CENTRE account). The following links are made available: